Guidelines for Submitting an Event or Job Offer
for Publication in Direction Connexion
1. It’s free to publish an event or job offer in Direction Connexion. Events must be submitted by e-mail to Chad Polito at firstname.lastname@example.org in either text or jpg format before the deadline to be considered for publication. Click here to see publication dates and deadlines.
2. Events can contain a maximum of 100 words or 1 image in jpg format. The image should not exceed 600 x 800 pixels. Links to other sites may be included.
3. Job Offers can contain a maximum of 200 words and 1 small logo in jpg format.
4. Your Event or Job Offer will be published in a maximum of three (3) editions of Direction Connexion, depending on space and availability. Publication in an additional two (2) editions of Direction Connexion may be purchased for $40.
5. Limit of 4 job postings per calendar year. Organizations with numerous job postings throughout the year are encouraged to purchase a yearly membership. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
6. Direction Connexion must not be used for the solicitation of donations.
7. The Direction Connexion Administrator has the right to approve or refuse any event, job offer, or advertisement that is submitted.
Direction Connexion offers additional Advertising Options for businesses and services.
Click here for more information
Christian Direction does not necessarily endorse the events, job offers or other content found on this announcement service.
That bilingual thing
We do not guarantee that all the content will be bilingual, French and English. You are responsible to advertise your event or job offer in the language(s) of your choice. Please use the spell checker!
Other sites, other links – Oh, my!
Christian Direction cannot be held responsible for the content of other Web sites mentioned in an advertisement posted on Direction Connexion. Please contact us as soon as possible if you discover a link from our site to an address of inappropriate or offensive content.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Chad Polito at firstname.lastname@example.org